- FOR STUDENTS
ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- SUMMER SCHOOL
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- Career Center
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
History of Scientific conferences
XXI International Scientific Conference "Sustainable Economy. The Latvian story."
Organizer: Turība University, Faculty of Business Administration
Global and Latvian economic growth is currently hampered by several aspects of global trade negotiations, including Brexit. These processes affect decision making and make any movement of resources in the economy more difficult. At the same time, economic growth was also one of the priorities of the National Development Plan of Latvia. However, the economic development of each country is cyclical; no stable and continuous development has ever been recorded in the history of the world. Hence, the goal of the conference is to search for tools that could help the economy to develop in the long term and promote sustainable economic growth with increasing national competitiveness in international markets. If Singapore, which is known as the Asian tiger, has managed to develop from a third world country in 30 years to one of the leading economies with a $ 323.9 billion GDP per year, what is it that prevents Latvia from becoming a Baltic tiger?
Video of the conference is available HERE.
Videos of the student session are available HERE and HERE.
Conference section program is available HERE.
Collection of conference papers is available HERE.
- Organizational development expert PhD Jenson Goh (Singapore) - "Singapore Story - 30 Years from a Third World as a Leading Economy"
- Professor in Singapore, Head of Global Leadership Forum Low Siew Thiam and Bangor University (Great Britain) lecturer Stephen Jones - "Smart Immigration"
- Professor at the European Integration Institute Denmark, PhD Eugene Eteris - "Latvian sustainable growth: balancing between the EU and national priorities"
Presentations of the scientific section
- Mg.soc. Svetlana Gribanova, Dr.oec. Anna Ābeltiņa - "MANAGING IT PROFESSIONALS. CASE OF LATVIA."
- Arturs Mons, Velga Vēvere - "BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS PERSPECTIVE ON ASSESSMENT OF RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PRACTICES IN LATVIA"
- Dr. B. Arul Senthil, Dr. D. Ravindran, S. A. Surya Kumar - "MEASURING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AMONG BUSINESS SCHOOL STUDENTS IN INDIA"
- Victoria Gudovskaya, supervisor - Dr.oec. Iveta Liniņa - "CONSULTING PROJECTS: TYPES, CLASSIFICATION, AND COST OF PROVIDING SERVICES"
- Anna Medne - "THE ROLE OF THE MICROENTERPRISE TAX IN STABILIZING ECONOMIC ACTIVITY AFTER THE CRISIS"
- Annemarī Šperliņa, Aija Legzdiņa – “SEKOŠANAS PARADUMI IETEKMĒTĀJIEM SOCIĀLO MEDIJU PLATFORMĀS NO LIETOTĀJU PERSPEKTĪVAS”
- Jaroslavs Streļčenoks - "ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AS ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE TOOLS FOR PREVENTING CONFLICTS OF INTEREST"
- Karolis Kaklys "ANALYSIS OF LITHUANIAN REGIONAL DEMOCRACY ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLES OF EUROPEAN CHARTER OF LOCAL SELF-GOVERNMENT"
- Dr. Raimundas Kalesnykas - "THE DEVELOPMENT OF ANTI-CORRUPTION ENVIRONMENT IN LITHUANIAN PUBLIC SECTOR: BEST PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE"
- Dr.iur. Una Skrastiņa, Mg.iur., LL.M. Džeina Gaile - "PIEDĀVĀJUMU GROZĪŠANAS PROBLEMĀTIKA PUBLISKAJĀ IEPIRKUMĀ – EIROPAS SAVIENĪBAS TIESAS PERSPEKTĪVA"
- Danilevich Mariia - "THE PROCESS OF RESIDENTIAL HOUSE ADMINISTRATION IN LATVIA, PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS FOR IMPROVEMENT"
- Mg.iur. Kristīne Neimane – “THE PROCEDURAL SPECIFICITIES OF THE VOLUTARY AUCTION OF IMMOBILITY, APPLICATION OF ARTICLE NO.2089 OF THE CIVIL LAW AND RELATED EXPLANATIONS OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA”
- Dr.iur. Una Skrastiņa, Mg.iur. Juris Radzevičs - "PUBLISKĀ IEPIRKUMA PĀRTRAUKŠANAS TIESISKĀS SEKAS"
- Mg. iur. Ramūnas Jucevičius - "CLASS ACTION INSTITUTE AS A LEGAL PROTECTION MEASURE OF PUBLIC INTEREST IN THE FIELD OF CONSUMER RIGHTS"
- Muhammad Zafran – “CONSUMER PERCEIVED RELATIONAL BENEFITS AND THEIR IMPACT ON STORE LOYALTY IN PAKISTAN”
- Mg. iur. Zane Norenberga - "GODĪGA KONKURENCE IR AIZSARGĀJAMAS SABIEDRĪBAS INTERESES, NODROŠINOT TAUTSAIMNIECĪBAS ATTĪSTĪBU ILGTERMIŅĀ"