(Studies begin in the end of September)
(Studies begin in February)
Application deadline: From February 1 to August 1
All study programs are available in the Autumn intake.
Application deadline: From August 2 to December 1
To find out which programs are available in the Winter intake, please contact us.
1. Before starting the on-line application procedure, please, prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the secondary education certificate(s)* with a transcript in the original language and an official translation to English or Russian;
- A copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate* with a transcript in the original language and an official translation to English or Russian (if applying for Master’s studies);
- A copy of the Master’s degree certificate* with a transcript in the original language and an official translation to English or Russian (if applying for Doctoral studies);
- PhD work proposal (approx. 10 pages; if applying for Doctoral studies);
- English language certificate** (please see below on the Accepted ones);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of the passport;
- One photo;
IF YOUR PREVIOUS EDUCATION IS OBTAINED IN ENGLISH, WHICH IS MENTIONED IN THE CERTIFICATE OR IN AN OFFICAL DOCUMENT ISSUED BY THE EDUCATION INSTITUTION, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PASS TURĪBA UNIVERSITY ON-LINE ENGLISH TEST. AFTER THE REGISTRATION YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO THE TEST.
2. During the on-line application procedure, you will need to upload all the mentioned documents in point 1.
3. After the on-line registration, you will be required to pass the entrance test(s).
The English language test is mandatory for all students of all study levels who have obtained their previous education in English (not requested for those who have one of the English language certificates**).
Bachelor level students will be asked to pass a Math test (if applying for Computer Systems program) or Social Science test (applying for all other programs).
You will need 150 minutes to complete the English test, 45 minutes for the Math test and 30 minutes for the Social Science test. You will receive instructions for the on-line tests to your e-mail.
You will be able to see your test results right after completing the test.
4. After successfully passed entrance test(s), the applicant shall pay the application fee EUR 150, which is non-refundable.
The invoice will be issued by the International Office of the Turība University. You can contact them by e-mail email@example.com.
5. The applicants are requested to pass online interview on Cisco Webex platform and the education document copies are submitted for the verification.
Applicants will be required to pass video online interview on Cisco Webex platform after the registration fee payment is received.
After positive online interview, applicants’ education document copies will be submitted to the Academic Information Centre for verification. This procedure can take up to 4 weeks.
6. Applicants will be requested to send notarized copies of all your education documents (secondary education, Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificates with transcripts) via courier service or the regular mail to the Turība University.
After we have received an approval of your education documents from the Academic Information Centre, applicant will be required to send all the notarized education document copies to the University. Afterwards a study agreement will be prepared and sent to the applicant. The agreement will have to be signed and couriered back to the University.
Turība University, International Office, 68 Graudu Street, Riga, LV-1058, Latvia
*We require minimum score of 60% for the last obtained applicable education.
**We accept following certificates with minimum score mentioned in the brackets:
- IELTS – (5.5 score)
- TOEFL IBT – (72 points)
- TOEFL PBT – (513 points)
- TOEIC – (605 points)
- FCE (First Certificate in English) – (160 points)
- CAE (Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English) – (160 points)
- CPE (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English) – (160 points)
- Cambridge English: Business Vantage (BEC Vantage) – (160 points)
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE A) – (59 points)
- Cambridge English Linguaskill – (160 points)