DUE TO THE STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE COUNTRY, THE XXI INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE WILL TAKE PLACE DISTANTLY.
Anyone interested is invited to watch the opening of the conference, the plenary session and the round table discussion live on Turība University Facebook page.
Those who will participate with publication, will be provided with a connection through the Cisco Webex platform. Access information will be sent by e-mail on 17.04.2020.
Topicality of the Conference:
Global and Latvian economic growth is currently hampered by several aspects of global trade negotiations, including Brexit. These processes affect decision making and make any movement of resources in the economy more difficult. At the same time, economic growth was also one of the priorities of the National Development Plan of Latvia. However, the economic development of each country is cyclical; no stable and continuous development has ever been recorded in the history of the world. Hence, the goal of the conference is to search for tools that could help the economy to develop in the long term and promote sustainable economic growth with increasing national competitiveness in international markets. If Singapore, which is known as the Asian tiger, has managed to develop from a third world country in 30 years to one of the leading economies with a $ 323.9 billion GDP per year, what is it that prevents Latvia from becoming a Baltic tiger?
- Sustainable use of local resources
- Growth-supporting areas
- Environmentally friendly production methods and land management
- Creating exportable and internationally competitive goods / services
- Multiplier effect of the tourism industry
- Identifying Competitive Advantages
- Introduction of environmentally friendly technologies and approaches
Education and Science
- Supporting the commercialization of knowledge
- Support for the design and manufacture of internationally competitive products with high added value
- Collaboration among higher education institutions, research organizations and businesses
- Innovative materials and technologies
- Compatibility of artificial intelligence and human resources
- Innovation in business models, design, branding and services
- Correlation of the legal environment with attraction of investments
- Impact of corruption on the Latvian economy
- Legal framework for businesses and sustainable growth
- The rule of law, stability and economic viability
You can participate in the conference:
- with publication and presentation;
- with publication only;
- with presentation only;
- as a listener.
Submission of papers:
Authors and presenters should register online on the website of Turība University in the section “Science”. Abstracts (1400-1600 characters, including spaces) should be submitted by February 10, 2020.
The full text of the paper, not exceeding eight pages (40,000 characters, including spaces), should be sent to the Conference Organizing Committee at email@example.com by March 15, 2020.
The conference proceedings will be published electronically, on the University's website and in the EBSCO and ProQuest databases. All papers will be reviewed by experts from the Conference Scientific Board.
Guidelines for manuscripts available HERE.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: April, 15
The design rules of the scientific work are available HERE.
There are no application deadline for the listeners. You can apply until the beginning of the event.