- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Information about the study process and university working hours from October 26
Based on the amendments adopted at the meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers in order to reduce the spread of the Covid-19 virus, from October 26 until December 31, the study process at Turība University takes place only remotely. This also applies to the tests and examinations, as well as the defense of various independent assignments.
Information about the further study process after the indicated dates will follow, based on the situation in the country.
For more information on the technical details of the remote study process, please see HERE.
The study information center, library, copy room and other departments will operate in accordance with the opening hours below, however, as far as possible, we invite you to resolve all issues electronically or by telephone. There is also a requirement to wear a face mask and disinfect your hands when arriving and staying on the university premises.
|Study Information Center (customer service)||Library (Subscription)||Reading room||Copy room|
The informants of the study information center work from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00.
Working hours of the university departments: from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00.
Opening hours of the Faculty of Business Administration and the Faculty of Law: from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00.
Opening hours of the Faculty of International Tourism: Mondays and Fridays from 14.00 to 17.00, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9.00 to 11.00.
Contacts for remote communication
- Study Information Center: +371 67622333, +371 67624755 or email@example.com
- Library: +371 67616598 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Business: +371 67618746 or email@example.com
- Department of Communication Sciences: +371 67628870, +371 67618746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Law: +371 67607662, email@example.com
- Department of Tourism and Hospitality: +371 67619693, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Languages: +371 67624084, email@example.com