- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- SUMMER SCHOOL
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- Career Center
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
“We are here to help you find your future.
Whatever you want to do in the future – whether your career path is clear or not – we are here to help you.”
Career Services' Goal:
Helping every student achieve their career ambitions by providing the tools and support needed to make informed decisions about their career path, develop the skills needed to succeed in their chosen field, and successfully navigate the labour market and build a career.
The Career Centre is a one-stop agency for university students, graduates and entrepreneurs on career issues.
The Career Centre offers the following services and activities:
Career counselling - coaching
Individual consultations (there is a need for preliminary registration)
- Career counselling and advice in self-improvement
- Assistance in finding practices and jobs
- Developing CV and motivation letter
- Preparation of interview
- Career self-evaluation (help identify strengths and weaknesses)
Group consultations (there is a need for preliminary registration)
- Role games, simulations
- Coaching sessions
Please apply for consultations in advance by emailing: email@example.com
Practice and career opportunities
Career and psychological support
Career guidance events (workshops, meetings with experts) organise various seminars, and workshops meetings
to promote students' careers and self-improvement.
Contacts: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, +371 67619460). Address: Turība Business Incubator, Riga, Graudu ielā 68, A corpus.
Self- developments tests
- Career assessment
- The Prospects Planner careers quiz
- 16personalities (personality test analyzing the personal traits of the test-taker and putting those on a scale from 0 to 100)
- The European Youth Portal (offers young people information on opportunities in Europe and beyond).
- Eurodesk (European youth information network. As a support organisation to Erasmus+, Eurodesk makes information on learning mobility comprehensive and accessible to young people and those who work with them)
Whether you want to learn or to share what you know, you’ve come to the right place. As a global destination for online learning, we connect people through knowledge - www.udemy.com