- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- SUMMER SCHOOL
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Study process from October 21 in Riga and branches of Turība
Due to the announcement of the “lockdown” in the country, from Thursday, October 21 to November 15, the study process and work at the Turība University also takes place remotely.
The study process both in Riga and in the branches in Cēsis, Liepāja and Talsi also takes place remotely using Cisco Webex. This also applies to the performance of tests and examinations, as well as the defense of various independent assignments.
Heads of departments, deans of faculties and teaching staff ensure the implementation of study courses remotely in accordance with the previously approved study program plan.
The Study Information Center (SIC), the Library and the International Cooperation Department will operate in accordance with the opening hours below, however, as far as possible, we invite all issues to be resolved electronically.
Face-to-face services at SIC are available only on Mondays and Thursdays from 12.-15. by prior appointment by phone or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
|SIC||Library - subscription||International Cooperation Department|
|Monday||9.00 – 17.00||10.30–18.30||12.00–15.00|
|Tuesday||9.00 – 17.00||10.30–16.30||12.00–15.00|
|Wednesday||9.00 – 17.00||10.30–16.30||12.00–15.00|
|Thursday||9.00 – 17.00||10.30–16.30||12.00–15.00|
|Friday||9.00 – 17.00||10.30–16.30||12.00–15.00|
Information for library users:
Books can be reserved only electronically by writing to email@example.com and received during the working hours indicated in the library. Books can be transferred using the book box next to the library entrance.
• STUDY INFORMATION CENTER: +371 67622333, +371 67624755 OR SIC@TURIBA.LV
• LIBRARY: +371 67616598 , BIBLIOTEKA@TURIBA.LV
• DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS: +371 67618746, KDK@TURIBA.LV
• DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNICATION SCIENCES: +371 67628870, +371 67618746, KZK@TURIBA.LV
• DEPARTMENT OF LAW: +371 67607662 , TZK@TURIBA.LV
• DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY: +371 67619693, TVK@TURIBA.LV
• DEPARTMENT OF LANGUAGES: +371 67624084, VK@TURIBA.LV
• INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT: +371 28610710, JANIS.PEKSA@TURIBA.LV
• CESIS BRANCH: +371 29333810, CESIS@TURIBA.LV
• LIEPAJA BRANCH: +371 63423570, LIEPAJA@TURIBA.LV
• TALSI BRANCH: +371 63222605, TALSI@TURIBA.LV
• INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION DEPARTMENT: +371 67625371, INTERNATIONAL@TURIBA.LV
WE INVITE YOU TO FOLLOW THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE OF THE UNIVERSITY AND IN THE BATIS SYSTEM.