- FOR STUDENTS
ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- SUMMER SCHOOL
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- Career Center
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Has been announced a competition for studies in bilateral exchange programs
The competition for 20 study vacancies in the bilateral exchange programme for the 1st semester of the academic year 2022/2023 shall hereby be announced in accordance with bilateral agreements concluded between higher education institutions and the clause 2.6. of the Regulations on procedure for studies in the double degree and bilateral exchange programmes.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 7th March 2022.
Full time students of the 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programmes and full time students of the 1st study year of the professional master’s (postgraduate) study programmes shall be eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- are studying “English for special purposes” in the highest level group;
- have no academic debts,
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba,
- have an average mark not less than 7 for the previous study period,
- meet additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective Faculties in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies in double degree and bilateral exchange programmes.
The evaluation criteria for the competition:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period;
- Foreign language mark of the student;
- Additional criteria set by the respective faculties.
The number of study places for the 1st semester of the academic year 2022/2023 shall be divided among the respective programmes as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism- 8 places;
- Faculty of Business Administration- 8 places;
- Study field of Communication- 4 places.
Students, who wish to apply for study places in the bilateral exchange programme shall submit their applications by e-mail email@example.com
The results of the competition shall be announced on 10th March 2022 and be published on Turiba’s webpage www.turiba.lv.