- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- SUMMER SCHOOL
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Covid – 19 vaccination for the foreign students
If you want to apply and receive vaccine against Covid 19 infection, please follow the instructions below.
You can apply for a vaccine against Covid-19 infection:
1. If you have a bank account registered in Latvia, on the website www.manavakcina.lv.
Residents are invited to come to vaccination locations, if a confirmation from the website manavakcina.lv regarding vaccination is received, and come to the vaccination cabinet/ centre not earlier than 15 minutes before your confirmed vaccination time.
2. If you do not have a bank account, call 8989 and make an appointment for a certain place, day and time of vaccination.
3. Go to vaccination points in shopping centres without an appointment (or you can make an appointment by calling 8989 or on the website www.manavakcina.lv).
3. Contact medical institutions that ensure vaccination against COVID-19. The list of medical institutions and practices of general practitioners ensuring vaccination is available on the map.
Information on the documents that certify the person's status:
- citizen of Latvia - Passport, ID;
- non-citizen of Latvia - Passport, ID;
- full-time foreign students studying in Latvia - student's card or statement issued by a Latvian educational institution.
- foreigner, who has been granted a permanent residence permit in Latvia – permanent residence permit (card);
- persons, who have been granted a temporary residence permit in Latvia – a residence document (card) with indicated type of permit “temporary residence permit”.
Full list of persons for whom the Covid-19 vaccination service is state-paid: https://www.vmnvd.gov.lv/en/persons-whom-covid-19-vaccination-service-state-paid
Before vaccination against COVID-19 infection, the person shall present a personal identity document (passport or ID) for verification of person's identity
For any questions regarding vaccination you can call 8989!