- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- SUMMER SCHOOL
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Apply for the double degree program by October 13
A competition is announced for 5 study places in double diploma programs in 2022./2023. in the spring semester of the study year.
Full time students of the 1st study years of the professional master’s study programmes “Tourism Strategic Management”, “Business Administration” and full time students of the 2nd study years of winter intake of the professional bachelor’s study programmes “Tourism and Hospitality Management”, “Business Administration” may participate in the competition students who:
- have no academic debts,
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba,
- have an average mark not less than 7 (in Bachelor degree certificate)
- meet additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective Faculties in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies in double degree and bilateral exchange programmes.
The evaluation criteria for the competition:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period;
- Foreign language mark of the student;
- Additional criteria set by the respective faculties.
The number of study places for the academic year 2022/2023 shall be divided among the respective programmes as follows:
- professional Master’s study programme “Business Administration” - 1 study place for studies at Excelia Business School;
- professional Master’s programmes “Tourism Strategic Management” - 1 study place for studies at Y Schools, 1 study place for studies at Rey Juan Carlos University.
- professional bachelor’s study programme “Business Administration” - 1 study place for studies at Excelia Business School;
- professional bachelor’s study programme “Tourism and Hospitality management” - 1 study place for studies at Excelia Business School.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 13 October 2022.
Students, who wish to apply for study places in the bilateral exchange programme shall submit their applications by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The results of the competition shall be announced on 14 October 2022.
The results of the competition shall be published on Turiba’s webpage www.turiba.lv.