- FOR STUDENTS
ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- SUMMER SCHOOL
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- Career Center
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Apply for study places and scholarships in the ERASMUS+ program until March 7
The competition for 20 study places and scholarships under the Erasmus + programme for the 1st semester of the academic year 2022/2023 shall hereby be announced in accordance with the clause 2.6. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus+ programme.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 7th March 2022.
Students of the 1st , 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programme, students of the 1st study year of the master’s (postgraduate) study programmes and students of the 1st and 2nd study year of the PhD study programmes shall be eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- Previous participation in LLP/Erasmus and Erasmus+ programmes is no longer than 9 months;
- have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- have an average mark not less than 7 for the previous study period.
The evaluation criteria for the competition:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period (for master students- from Bachelor diploma);
- Foreign language mark of the student;
- additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective faculties in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus+ programme.
The study places shall be divided among the faculties as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism - 6 places;
- Study field of Communication - 3 places;
- Faculty of Law - 2 places;
- Faculty of Business Administration - 7 places.
- Study field of Information Technologies - 2 places.
Students, who wish to apply for study places and scholarships under the Erasmus+ study programme shall submit their applications to the International relations department by e-mail email@example.com
The results of the competition shall be announced on 10th March 2022 and published on Turiba’s webpage www.turiba.lv.