- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- SUMMER SCHOOL
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- Career Center
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Announced competition for internship scholarships under the Erasmus+ programme
On competition for internship scholarships under the Erasmus+ programme
The competition for 30 scholarships for Internship under the Erasmus+ programme for the 1st and 2nd semester of the academic year 2023/2024 shall hereby be announced in accordance with the clause 2.9.1. of the Regulations on Erasmus+ mobility programme.
Students of the 1st , 2nd, 3rd and 4th study years of the professional bachelor’s study programme, students of the 1st and 2nd year of professional master’s programmes and students of the 1st and 2nd study year of the College study programmes shall be eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- have not participated in the LLP/Erasmus or Erasmus+ mobility programme during more than 10 months;
- have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- have an Internship place and dates of it, it’s fixed in BATIS system and confirmed by faculty.
- Who’s internship is starting between December 1st 2023, till April 1st 2024
The evaluation criteria for the competition shall be as follows:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period;
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 15th November 2023.
The results of the competition shall be announced on 17th November 2023 published on Turiba’s web page www.turiba.lv.