XXI International Scientific Conference – watch online!
According to restrictions determined in the country, XXI International Scientific Conference “Sustainable Economy. The Latvian story.” of Turība University will be held online on April 21. Experts from the UK, Singapore and Denmark will participate in the conference. The work will take place in six sections - Business, Tourism, Education and Science, Technology, Law and Student section. The conference will also include an expert discussion on “Smart immigration - the key to growth of national economy”.
Anyone interested is invited to watch the opening of the conference, the plenary session and the round table discussion live on Turība University Facebook page.
Those who will participate with publication, will be provided with a connection through the Cisco Webex platform. Access information will be sent by e-mail on 17.04.2020.
- Sustainable use of local resources
- Growth-supporting areas
- Environmentally friendly production methods and land management
- Creating exportable and internationally competitive goods/services
- Multiplier effect of the tourism industry
- Identifying Competitive Advantages
- Introduction of environmentally friendly technologies and approaches
Education and Science
- Supporting the commercialization of knowledge
- Support for the design and manufacture of internationally competitive products with high added value
- Collaboration among higher education institutions, research organizations and businesses
- Innovative materials and technologies
- Compatibility of artificial intelligence and human resources
- Innovation in business models, design, branding and services
- Communication in digital environment
- Correlation of the legal environment with attraction of investments
- Impact of corruption on the Latvian economy
- Legal framework for businesses and sustainable growth
- The rule of law, stability and economic viability
More information on the program of the conference, as well as application find HERE.