See information about Turiba
Turiba University offers 10 different programmes in English:
- Bachelor programme in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Bachelor programme in Business Administration
- Bachelor programme in Management of International Communication
- Bachelor programme in Journalism and Media
- Bachelor programme in Public Relations
- MBA- Tourism Strategic Management
- Master programme in Business Administration
- Doctoral programme in Communication Management
- Doctoral programme in Law Science
- Doctoral programme in Business Administration
Please choose the programme you would like to apply for before starting the On-line Application procedure.
In order to apply please prepare the following application documents:
- Apostilled copy of the secondary education document
- Apostilled copy of latest graduation certificate if necessary (if applying for master’s or doctoral study programmes)
- IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge English language certificate if the candidate has successfully passed such an exam (if not, you will receive login and password for on-line English test to your e-mail)
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of passport
- One photo
Please fill in the on-line application form. During the on-line application procedure you will need to upload your passport copy (all pages except blank ones), education documents of all education levels completed (starting from secondary education), TOEFL or IELTS certificate (if any), CV and photo.
Please start the on-line application procedure only if you have prepared all the necessary documents for uploading.
After filling in the on-line application you will receive further application details to your e-mail.
You will be requested to send notarized copies of your all education documents (secondary education, bachelor and master degree certificates with transcripts) by courier service or regular post to:
Graudu street 68, Riga, Latvia, LV-1058
Contact person: Kristine Tihanova, phone: +37167625371
The applicant shall transfer the application fee EUR 150, which is non-refundable to the Turība account. Applications will be evaluated only after receiving the registration fee.
The fee shall be remitted to the following account:
Ltd. “Turiba University"
If you need an invoice, please contact Turiba International Office - Solvita.Belova@turiba.lv
IELTS (6.0 points), TOEFL (IBT 70 points) or Cambridge English language certificate (First level) if the candidate has successfully passed such an exam (if not, you will receive login and password for on-line English test to your e-mail).
In order to finish the application procedure you should pass 2 on-line tests: English language test and test in Social sciences (only if you apply for bachelor studies).
You will need 1 hour to complete the English test and around 30 minutes for the Social science test. You will receive instructions for the on-line tests to your e-mail.
You will be able to see your English test results right after completing the test and the results of Social science test will be sent to your e-mail within 2 weeks.
Your education documents will be sent to and examined by the Latvian Academic information center and after receiving the approval of your education documents from this institution we will prepare a study agreement and send it to you by courier post to the home address mentioned in application form. This procedure can take from 1 to 4 weeks.
If you have any other questions please contact the Turiba International office: firstname.lastname@example.org, +371 67625371
Turiba International Office
What students say about Turiba?
|“We decided to go to Latvia, because we want to broaden our vision and to enrich our experience.Teachers here are very kind and friendly and when we don’t understand something they help us. We like to study tourism as it is a growing industry in China.”
Xiao Long Chen and Fen Yan,
students from China