- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Students are invited to apply for the ERASMUS+ program by March 10
The ERASMUS+ program provides the opportunity to improve your communication, foreign language and intercultural skills, as well as acquire social skills that will be highly valued by future employers. Currently students from Turība University can participate in the ERASMUS+ program at more than 100 partner universities.
Students who are willing to participate in the ERASMUS+ program, qualifying for a study place and scholarship, are invited to apply by March 10! In accordance with the clause 2.6. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus+ program, the competition is announced for 30 study places and scholarships within the ERASMUS+ program for the 1st semester of the academic year 2020/2021.
Students of the study programs of the 1st level, students of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study program and students of the 1st study year of the master’s (postgraduate) study programs are eligible to participate in the competition providing that:
- their previous participation in LLP/ERASMUS and ERASMUS+ programs is no longer than 9 months;
- they have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- they have no outstanding financial obligations to the university;
- the average mark for the previous study period is not less than 7.
The evaluation criteria of the competition:
- student’s average mark for the previous study period (for master students the average mark of the bachelor study program);
- student’s mark in a foreign language;
- additional criteria for students of the Faculty of International Tourism are published in BATIS and posted on the faculty information board.
The study places are divided among the faculties as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism: 10 places
- Study field of Communication: 6 places
- Faculty of Law: 2 places
- Faculty of Business Administration: 11 places
- Study field of Information Technologies: 1 place
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 10th March, 2020. The applications are submitted electronically to Imants.Bergs@turiba.lv. The application form is available HERE.
The results of the competition will be announced on March 12, 2020 on the webpage of the university www.turiba.lv.