- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- SUMMER SCHOOL
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- Career Center
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Students are invited to apply for the bilateral exchange program by March 10
Students, who are willing to participate in the competition for study places in the bilateral exchange program, are invited to apply by March 10! Competition is announced for 20 study places in the bilateral exchange program for the 1st semester the academic year 2021/2022.
Full time students of the 2nd and 3rd study years of the bachelor’s study programmes and full time students of the 1st study year of the master’s (postgraduate) study programmes are eligible to participate in the competition providing that:
- they are studying “English for special purposes” in the highest level group; they have no academic debts for the previous study period,
- they have no outstanding financial obligations to the university,
- the average mark for the previous study period is not less than 7,
- additional criteria in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies in double degree and bilateral exchange programs might be set.
The evaluation criteria for the competition:
- average mark of the student during the previous study period;
- foreign language mark of the student;
- additional criteria for students of the Faculty of International Tourism are published in BATIS and posted on the faculty information board.
The study places for the programs in the academic year 2020/2021 are divided among the faculties and fields as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism - 8 places;
- Faculty of Business Administration - 8 places;
- Study Field of Communication - 4 places.
The results of the competition will be announced on March 12, 2021 on the webpage of the university www.turiba.lv.