- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- GRADUATION PHOTOS
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Students are invited to apply for the bilateral exchange program by March 10
Travel, learn about other cultures and traditions, and make friends, who can become your business partners in the future, all over the world during your studies. Sounds great, doesn't it? It is possible by applying for a bilateral exchange program. Students, who are willing to participate in the competition for study places in the bilateral exchange program, are invited to apply by March 10! In accordance with bilateral agreements concluded between higher education institutions and the clause 2.6. of the Regulations on procedure for studies in the double degree and bilateral exchange programs, the competition is announced for 20 study places in the bilateral exchange program for the academic year 2020/2021..
Full time students of the 2nd and 3rd study years of the bachelor’s study programmes and full time students of the 1st study year of the master’s (postgraduate) study programmes are eligible to participate in the competition providing that:
- they are studying “English for special purposes” in the highest level group;
- they have no academic debts for the previous study period,
- they have no outstanding financial obligations to the university,
- the average mark for the previous study period is not less than 7,
- additional criteria in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies in double degree and bilateral exchange programs might be set.
The evaluation criteria for the competition:
- student’s average mark for the previous study period;
- student’s mark in a foreign langauge;
- additional criteria for students of the Faculty of International Tourism are published in BATIS and posted on the faculty information board.
The study places for the programs in the academic year 2020/2021 are divided among the faculties as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism- 8 places;
- Faculty of Business Administration- 8 places;
- Faculty of Communication- 4 places.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 10th March, 2020. The applications are submitted electronically to Imants.Bergs@turiba.lv. The application form is available HERE.
The results of the competition will be announced on March 12, 2020 on the webpage of the university www.turiba.lv.