- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- SUMMER SCHOOL
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- Career Center
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Participate in Train-E-Hotel project and start your dream hotel!
International Tourism faculty is inviting Tourism and Business faculty students of Turiba University to participate in the project Train-e-Hotel! Use your possibility to learn from field professionals about hotel management and hospitality!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create the team of 2-4 people with your course mates.
- Fill in the team application here: https://forms.gle/c2VXMjEGy2E4wggJ6 (only one application per team, must be filled in by team leader)
- Faculty will select 3-4 groups for the project
- Students will participate in lecture “How to establish the hotel”
- Each group will receive the mentor who will support the group during all the project
- Groups will develop business plans for their dream hotels
- All business plans will be evaluated by professionals from hotel management field. Students will receive feedback and consultations from their mentors
- Best winning team will receive individual consultations with digital marketing expert and in cooperation with the expert will develop training webpage of the hotel.
21.02.2022 – Application deadline
23.02.2022., at 12:15 – First meeting and lecture, assigning mentors
Until 01.04.2022. - working on the business plan in cooperation with mentors
12.04.2022. – Presentations of Business plans and feedback from experts
Until 10.05.2022. - working on the webpage in cooperation with digital marketing expert
Any Turiba University bachelor or master level student interested in hotel management and hospitality. Students of any faculty are welcome to apply, but we specially encourage students of Tourism faculty. Tams will be selected based on their motivation and experience.
SUPERVISOR OF THE PROJECT: Agita Doniņa, Head of the Tourism and Hospitality department
EXPERTS: Margarita Platace and Iveta Spūdža.
FOR CONTACTS: Kristine Tihanova, Kristine.firstname.lastname@example.org
This initiative is implemented in frame of European Union ERASMUS+ Strategic partnership project “Innovation of the professional training of future tourism experts using a fictitious training hotel”, project number: 2021-1-SK01-KA220-HED-000023291.