- TUITION FEES
- VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
- EXCHANGE STUDIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
- FOR STUDENTS
- ABOUT TURĪBA UNIVERSITY
- ABOUT RIGA, LATVIA
- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
- SUMMER SCHOOL
- LIFE ON CAMPUS
- BUSINESS INCUBATOR
- Career Center
- BASKETBALL CLUB
- For Graduates
- REGULATING DOCUMENTS
Apply for the double degree program by October 7
A competition is announced for 5 study places in double diploma programs in 2021./2022. in the spring semester of the study year.
Full-time students of the 1st year of the professional master's study programs “Strategic Tourism Management” and “Business Management”, full-time students of the 2nd year of the professional bachelor study program “Management of Tourism and Hospitality Business Enterprises” and “Business Management” may participate in the competition students who:
- have no academic debts,
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba,
- have an average mark not less than 7 (in Bachelor degree certificate),
- meet additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective Faculties in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies in double degree and bilateral exchange programmes.
The evaluation criteria for the competition:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period;
- Foreign language mark of the student;
- Additional criteria set by the respective faculties.
The number of study places for the academic year 2020/2021 shall be divided among the respective programmes as follows:
- professional Master’s study programme “Business Administration” - 1 study place for studies at La Rochelle Business School;
- Professional Master’s programmes “Tourism Strategic Management” - 1 study place for studies at Y Schools, 1 study place for studies at Rey Juan Carlos University.
- professional bachelor’s study programme “Business Administration” - 1 study place for studies at La Rochelle Business School;
- professional bachelor’s study programme “Tourism and Hospitality management” - 1 study place for studies at La Rochelle Business School.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the7th October 2021.
The results of the competition shall be announced on 11th October 2021.
The results of the competition shall be published on Turiba’s webpage www.turiba.lv.