- Professionals who are involved in the study process – experts of the Latvian Council of Sciences, lecturers of partner-higher education institutions (HEI).
- One of the first written code of laws in the world history had been developed during the rule of Babylonian king Hammurabi in 18th century B.C.
PROGRAMME IS ACCREDITED till Year 2020
DURATION OF STUDIES: 3 Academic Years
STUDY PROGRAMME: English or Latvian
- you have an opportunity to work as the leading researcher in a scientific institution;
- if you want to work in education institution, you can be a candidate of academic position of lecturer or professor;
- you can become a sworn advocate without passing examination of advocate which is determined by article 14 of the Advocacy Law of the Republic of Latvia;
- you have an opportunity to become a scientific expert in Law Science of the Latvian Council of Science.
MAIN AREAS OF STUDIES
Main areas of studies in the following sub-sectors of Law Science are: Theory and History of law, Civil law, Criminal law, State law, International law.
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMME
Dr.iur. Aivars Endziņš, professor
Phone: +371 67607662