Faculty of law in their daily work has involved employers, students and representatives of various associations who are familiar with current labor market trends and demand. This means that in the council of faculty operates industry’s experts by participating, for instance, in the election of the Dean, making a new study programs or approving diploma thesis or internship programs.
The council of faculties gets acquainted with the achievements of the faculty of law couple times in a year to set some goals for further development.
- Dr. iur. Ingrida Veiksa – Professor, head of the Department of Legal Sciences in Turiba University
- MPA Ivita Kisnica – Vice Dean of the Faculty of Law in Turiba University
- Dr. iur. Aivars Endzins – Professor of the Department of Legal Sciences in Turiba University
- Dr.iur. Janis Naciscionis – Professor, the Dean of the Faculty of Law in Turiba University
- Mg. iur. Gunars Kutris –the deputy of Republic of Latvia parliament (Saeima)
- Mg. iur. Ivars Bickovics – the chairman of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Latvia
- Mg. iur. Laila Medin – the alternate of the state secretary of the Ministry of Justice
- Dipl. iur. Genadijs Seibutis – the president of Ltd. “Corporation of security “Pentano””
- Dipl. iur. Janis Zeps – president of the association of Latvian Security Business
- Mg. iur. Viola Supe – sworn lawyer, a member of Latvian sworn lawyers group, PhD, lecturer of the Faculty of Law in Turiba University
- Mg. iur. Kristine Darzniece – Ltd. „Kristines Darzniece’s Law Office”, PhD of the doctoral studies program Science of Law in Turiba University, member of the Board of Latvian certified mediators
- Mg. iur Edvins Berzins – chairman of the Board of VAS "Latvian Railway"
- Mg. iur. Andris Sudars – head of department of Prevention government’s licensing and permit systems in State Police
- Eriks Jaundalders – student of the bachelor studies program “Legal Sciences” in Turiba University
- Kristaps Grants – student of the bachelor studies program “Legal Sciences” in Turiba University
- Gustavs Ozolins – student of the bachelor studies program “Legal Sciences” in Turiba University