- 50% of students come from countries which up to now you have introduced only by map. Now you have an opportunity to get acquainted with people, culture and understanding of these countries!
- There have been around 1 billion international travels in year 2014
Professional master's study programme Strategic Management in Tourism has obtained the prestigious UNWTO – UN World Tourism Organization TedQual accreditation to the maximum possible term – four years, till Year 2018.
PROGRAMME IS ACCREDITED till Year 2019
DEREE: Professional Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA)
QUALIFICATION: Company and Institution Manager
DURATION OF STUDIES: 1.5 or 2 Academic Years
STUDY PROGRAMME: in English or Latvian
Studies in Strategic Tourism management prepare students for work around the world. It is a great opportunity for students who see their career in international environment.
- acquired knowledge on world tourism market will help you effectively manage tourism and hospitality company both in Latvia and abroad;
- if you are interested in research and you want to realize trends of tourism development, find the best way for developing tourism product, you can work as tourism development and research project manager;
- when working as tourism expert in municipalities and tourism information centres, you can promote tourism development in regions of Latvia. The work area of tourism field is very wide and is waiting for such young specialists as you!
TRAINEESHIP in Latvian or foreign tourism and hospitality companies in the 1st academic year (full time studies) or 1st and 2nd academic year (part time studies) depending on the mode of studies.
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMME
Ēriks Lingebērziņš, Dr.oec., lecturer
Phone: +371 67619693