- Every year ~200 students of tourism spend their summers outside Latvia, by having traineeships in tourism companies in different countries.
- The only study programme in the Northern Europe, which is appraised by UN WTO, has been assigned the highest quality assessment in tourism education world – TedQual certificate.
Professional bachelor's study programme Tourism and Hospitality Management has obtained for the fourth time the prestigious UNWTO – UN World Tourism Organization TedQual accreditation to the maximum possible term – four years, till Year 2018.
PROGRAMME IS ACCREDITED till Year 2019
DEGREE: Professional Bachelor's degree in business Administration
QUALIFICATION: Manager of enterprises and institutions
DURATION OF STUDIES: 4 or 4.3 Academic Years
STUDY PROGRAMME: in English or Latvian
- obtained degree allows you to manage lodgings for the night, catering company or tourism agency;
- knowledge obtained in the study programme will be useful in order to become an expert of hospitality services in hotel or manager of leisure and entertainment company;
- when working as travel consultant or organizer of tourism agency, you can demonstrate your competences in tourism area and geography, and customer service skills, as well;
- if you like planning and administration, you can work in state and municipality institutions;
- if you are good at customer service and interested in intercultural communication, work in tourism and hospitality enterprises is for you!
TRAINEESHIP in Latvian or foreign tourism and hospitality companies in all study years.
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMME
MBA Agita Doniņa - Dean of International Tourism Faculty
Phone: +371 67607661