- On average from all start-up enterprises registered small-capital Ltd. companies compose 64,59%.
- 60-80% of all job vacancies in the world are provided by small enterprises
PROGRAMME IS ACCREDITED till Year 2019
DEGREE: Professional Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA)
QUALIFICATION: Manager of enterprises and institutions
DURATION OF STUDIES: 1.5 or 2 Academic Years
STUDY PROGRAMME: in English or Latvian
- acquired knowledge will help you to become a manager of your business or highest level manager in another company which is aware of latest achievements and trends in business management;
- if you have wish to investigate, search for regularities and project whether particular operation or project should be realized, you can work as analyst;
- by having a good knowledge in the current trends in global market you can better understand its progression in future. This skill is very essential for business planner.
TRAINEESHIPS in the leading companies of the field.
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMME
Assoc.prof. Dr.oec. Anna Ābeltiņa
Phone: +371 26552945