XIX INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
XIX INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
Latvia 100: Expectations, Achievements and Challenges
On 18 November 2018 Latvia celebrates its 100 years anniversary. At this point we look back on the hopes that were born together with the Latvian state, the frustrations that tried to stifle these hopes and with confident meet challenges that await Latvia in the future.
April 19, 2018
Turiba University, Graudu street 68, LV-1058, Riga, Latvia
TOPICALITY OF THE CONFERENCE
It is time to evaluate already achieved and analize mistakes that hindered reach of everything expected.
We have to help our country to prosper and to take its due role within the international community – by improving the rule of law and security, by developing of business environment and by fostering cultural and scientific achievements. Our set goals and objectives we have to communicate to people inside and outside Latvia, not only attracting our friends and supporters, but also convincing skeptics and even foes. All of those goals are interrelated and have considerably influenced the choice of themes for this Conference.
KEY AREAS OF DISCUSSION
1. Latvia – a legal and safe environment
1) Development of law system
2) Reform of public administration
3) The person and the law enforcement institutions
4) Latvian State for security of people and society
5) Lawyer – professional and personality
6) Development of research and innovation areas
7) IPR growing importance of the EU economy
8) Professional higher education impact on the overall national growth in the long term.
2. Communication from teletype till satellite
1) The quality of education and training in the study process of communication science
2) Communication and security in the modern society
3) Communication, ethics and social responsibility
4) IT technology and its impact on development of communication science
5) Media literacy and human security
3. From agrarian reform to the OECD
1) The tools of contemporary quality management system for promoting entrepreneurship.
2) Ensuring the process efficiency in organizations.
3) Positioning of export market.
4) Effectiveness of marketing communication in a globalizing world.
5) Investment attraction for export market promotion.
6) The impact of tax reform on the organization's financial performance.
7) The topicality of business environment and problems in Latvia.
4. Latvia – “Best enjoyed slowly!”
1) Globalization and the related challenges for tourism
2) Impact of global migration on tourism
3) Hospitality in the conditions of political instability and insecurity
4) Impacts of the tourism and hospitality industry
5) Tourism and technologies
6) Smart cities and tourism
7) Social and responsible tourism
8) Destination and tourist ethics
9) User generated tourism marketing
10) Events as tourism attraction
11) Education for sustainable growth;
12) Lifelong learning for personality development
13) The third mission of universities;
14) Languages in multicultural Europe
15) Languages for the enhancement of professional competence
16) The Latvian language and identity
OFFICIAL LANGUAGES OF THE CONFERENCE
Latvian and English
CONFERENCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT
Will be published online at Turiba University home page, site Business & Science
Researchers andspeakers wishing to attend the Conference are requested to sign up online at Turiba University home page, site Business & Science along with paper of the research study consisting of 1400–1600 characters with spaces by December 31, 2017.
SUBMISSION OF PAPER
Full paper which does not exceed eight pages (40 000 characters with spaces must be submitted) to the Conference Executive Board firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2018.
REVIEW OF PAPER by February 15, 2018.
SUBMISSION OF FINAL PAPER by March 1, 2018
PUBICATION OF PAPER
All papers within the Conference Proceedings (ISSN 1691-6069) will be made available in the University web page and indexed in EBSCO and ProQuest data bases. All papers will be reviewed by the experts of the Conference Scientific Board.
PARTICIPATIONFEE: 95 EUR
For students of bachelor, master, and doctoral students: 75 EUR
Employees, teachers and students of Turiba University: without Payment
The participation fee includes publication of abstracts and proceedings, preparation of conference materials, coffee breaks.
Transferring by March 15, 2018
"Turiba University" LTD
Graudu street 68, Riga, LV-1058, Latvia
Unified Registration No.40003135880
SWIFT code: HABALV22
Settlement multi account No. LV65 HABA 0551 0013 4598 3
Indicating name, surname, and XIX Scientific Conference
Register for the conference HERE.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION can be obtained, calling by phone + 371 67619693 or emailing to the Conference Executive Board: email@example.com