Within the framework of study process is implemented mentoring program for business start-ups (17)
Since this year’s February Faculty of Business Administration of Turiba Univerity started a mentoring program within study process for young entrepreneurs. Within this program the students and aspiring young entrepreneurs of Faculty of Business Administration will be able to get a mentor - an experienced entrepreneur advice and support.
“The mission of Turiba University is to direct the business idea in the world, not only earning for ourselves, but also to teach others how to make money, so the Faculty of Business Administration launches a new initiative - the mentoring program. This program will provide high-quality and individually customized mentoring services to those students of the faculty who want to start their own business. The important thing is that in this program new ideas and experiences will get not only the students who will be able to develop themselves and to develop their businesses, but also their mentors, who will be able to share their experiences, " said Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration- Zane Drinke.
Righ now in the mentoring program has involved 10 experienced and successful entrepreneurs, including the graduates of Turiba University:
- 1. Einārs Giels – Quality Systems Manager at Ltd. “Cross Timber Systems”, Quality Systems Manager, Information Systems Manager and Investment Project Manager at Ltd. “Arvels”, business consultant at www.biznesakonsultacijas.lv;
- 2. Visvaldis Trokša – LLC „Poligrāfijas grupa Mūkusala”- director;
- 3. Uldis Klaperis - LLC „Roadeks" - Chairman of the Board;
- 4. Intars Šupiņš – LLC „Aperte”- director;
- 5. Silva Jeromanova–Maura – LLC „Silja”- manager;
- 6. Valdis Janovs – LLC „Janne”- owner;
- 7. Andris Vanags – AS “Sakret Holdings”- Chairman of the Board, LLC „Sakret” director;
- 8. Aiva Vīksna - ECL Vice President, LLC „Lietišķās informācijas dienests”- Chairman of the Board;
- 9. Zane Driņķe – BAT UVF Dean, LLC „Next Maritime Baltic”- Member of the Board;
- 10. Einārs Corndorfs – UAB „Bonas Lt” - owner.
Faculty of Business Administration invites to apply for the mentoring program mentees - young entrepreneurs, students of the Faculty of Business Administration of Turiba University and mentors - experienced entrepreneurs who are willing to share their knowledge (at least five years experience in the business).
All who are interested are welcome to apply for the program by contacting the Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration- Zane Drinke by phone 67607660, or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to university’s C111. cabinet.