The competition for studies in the double degree programme (0)
The competition for 3 study vacancies in the double degree programme for the academic year 2017/2018 is hereby announced in accordance with bilateral agreements concluded between higher education institutions and the clause 2.5. of the Regulations on procedure for studies in the double degree and bilateral exchange programmes.
Full time students of the 1st study years of the professional master’s study programmes “Tourism Strategic Management”, “Business Administration” is eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- have no academic debts for the previous study period,
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba,
- have an average mark not less than 7 for the previous study period (in Bachelor degree certificate),
- meet additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective Faculties in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies in double degree and bilateral exchange programmes.
The evaluation criteria for the competition:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period;
- Foreign language mark of the student;
- Additional criteria set by the respective faculties.
The number of study places for the academic year 2017/2018 is divided among the respective programmes as follows:
- professional Master’s study programme “Business Administration” - 2 study places for studies at La Rochelle Business School;
- Professional Master’s programmes “Tourism Strategic Management” - 1 study place for studies at Champagne School of Management.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 13th October 2017.
Students, who wish to apply for study places and scholarships under the Erasmus+ study programme shall submit their applications by e-mail Ieva.Ziemele@turiba.lv
The results of the competition will be announced on 17th October 2017 published on Turiba’s webpage www.turiba.lv.