Students are invited to participate in Turiba University Practical Scientific Conference (6)
On May 18th, 2017
Practical Scientific Conference
"Communication in the global village: interests and influences"
We are inviting everyone to share experience, the results of the research, knowledge, presenting a research or a project. All the participants will receive certificates and representative prizes. The author of the best work will receive a prize – acknowledgment award from the University of Turiba Students’ Council with a money prize (150 EUR).
Presenting the research:
In the introduction including:
- The research topicality
- The problem of the research
- The novelty of the research
- The aim of the research
- The research methods
In the main part including:
- An overview of the previous researches and theoretical sources
- Analysis and interpretation of empirical data
In the conclusion including:
- The resulting findings from the research
- Recommendations from the research
Presenting the project:
- Analysis of the problem and the importance of the problem
- The idea behind the project and its originality
- The objective of the project
- The implemented activities and their compliance with the objectives of the project
- Implementation process of the project that describes the planning and management
- Reached measurable results.
Report up to 7 pages (20,000 characters). Parameters for the text are available here.
Language for the student presentations at the conference - Latvian and English. Presentation – 7 min.
Apply till May 1st, 2017
- Papers should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For additional information contact Zane Znatnaja: email@example.com