Participate as a Volunteer in organizing the World Trends Forum (0)
World Trends Forum which will take place in Riga from 10 to 11 April 2014 with the support of the Riga City Council, Latvian Academy of Sciences and Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, requires volunteers to participate in the organization of the event. World Trends Forum is a platform to share opinions concerning trends in the global energy, transport, logistics, banking and media industry. We will discuss the essential impact that cultural differences have on the business environment. A particular attention will be paid to Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development of Society.
We expected about 150 envoys of companies and organizations from Europe, CIS and Asia. Participants of the Forum are business leaders, representatives of Chambers of Commerce and Industry, associations, venture capital and investment funds and public authorities.
Key speakers of the Forum are representatives of the world's intellectual elite:
- Jeremy Rifkin, a famous economist and adviser to the European Parliament and European Commission.
- Dr Patrick Dixon, a prominent scientist-futurist, "the global change guru" by the Wall Street Journal, author of 15 books translated into 27 languages.
- Jeffrey Hollander, a leading specialist in the field of Sustainable Development and Social Equity.
- Simon Wright, a leading expert of The Economist, specializing in forecasting "Big oil" market development, shale gas and metal markets.
In preparation for the Forum you can gain experience in the following areas:
- Participation in the development and implementation of a PR campaign;
- Writing texts, articles, press releases;
- Updating the content on the website and leading groups in social networks;
- Creating and maintaining a media database, monitoring of mass-media;
- Interaction with media, experts and analysts;
- Organization of press conferences and events at the Forum
If you want to gain valuable experience in organizing and holding international events and become part of the creation of Worlds Trends Forum, we are waiting for you!
At the end of the Forum volunteers will receive a certificate of World Trends Forum, as well as a certificate of partnership activities of Astana Economic Forum.
For more information about the program, participants, venue of the Forum, please read online: www.worldtrendsforum.com
Phone: +371 26598186