Nasdaq Baltic announces Thesis competition 2015 (8)
To honor the best Bachelor and Master Thesis across Baltic, Nasdaq Baltic Exchanges organize Thesis Competition 2015.
The aim of the Competition is to develop an interest in the Baltic capital market, to encourage students to research and analyze it’s dynamics, trends and development. The Competition is a contribution to the broader task of fostering young professionals’ interest and competence in financial market mechanisms.
Authors of the best Bachelor and Master Thesis will receive award: 1st place – 1000 EUR, 2nd place – 500 EUR, 3rd place – 250 EUR.
To qualify for the competition, a thesis must:
- comply with the requirements for a traditional bachelor's or master's thesis
- be about the Baltic, Estonian, Latvian, or Lithuanian securities market
- be defended at the end of 2014 or during 2015
- be written in English or in the Estonian, Latvian, or Lithuanian languages
- be graded 7 points or higher (or equivalent in local grading system)
- be submitted until October 30, 2015.
To participate in the Competition, the digital copy of bachelor’s or master's thesis (in PDF or MS Word format) shall be sent to e-mail address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The Subject of the e-mail shall be „Thesis Competition 2015’’. The application shall contain following information:
- Name, surname and contact information (e-mail, phone number) of Thesis Author/-s;
- University represented;
- Name, surname and contact information (e-mail, phone number) of Thesis Supervisor.
Theses submitted will be evaluated by the Local Evaluation Committees- in Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn. The members of Committees are represented by the leading specialists of Nasdaq, representatives of the academic environment, as well as professionals of the Capital Market.
More information about the competition can be found in Nasdaq Baltic web page.