Gain unforgettable and versatile volunteering experience (0)
The Latvian Transatlantic Organisation (LATO) is looking for energetic and talented people ready to support a high-level international conference “The Rīga Conference 2019”.
We are looking for volunteers, who are ready to support us with different tasks at “The Rīga Conference 2019”. Conference become a unique venue for constructive dialogue on international security issues between leading global decision-makers. The conference will be held on 11th and 12th October 2019 at the National Library of Latvia.
Whether you are interested in knowing more about international security and foreign policy, gaining experience in event management or simply enjoy lending helping hand, we will be happy to welcome you in our volunteer team.
Volunteers’ duties and benefits:
- Work during and prior to the conference will involve welcoming guests, assisting with organizing materials for the event, registration of onsite attendees, providing useful information to guests, tracking session participation, logistical support, media, and other technical assistance;
- Volunteers receive free access to conference sessions when not on duty and will also receive a certificate of appreciation.
If you are:
- fluent in English;
- interested in strategic communications, defense, and security;
- able to work responsibly under pressure and make decisions on your own;
- able to perform well in a multicultural environment;
- at least 17 years old.
Apply by submitting your CV and a short (up to 600 characters) cover letter in English via email to email@example.com by the 16th of September 2019.