EBSCO databases are available in the library of Turiba University (0)
It is possible to try these databases till 15th November. Following databases are available:
- The Ultimate - a new full-text database of peer-reviewed journals containing five thematic resource allocation. It contains SCOPUS and Web of Science, and also SciFinder, PsycINFO, GeoRef, Ei Compendex, EMBASE citation indexes. Journals are available in English and in national languages of European, Asian and Latin American countries.
- Global Patent database offers more than 77 million decriptions of patent profiles and their number constantly grows. There are available 29 million patent full texts. Data is updated on a monthly basis and are available to an unlimited number of users within institutions.
- Indexes & Full-Text Databases for Music Studies - RIPM Online Archive of Music Periodicals (FullTEXT), RIPM Retrospective Index to Printed Music, RIPM e-Library of Music Periodicals (FullTEXT), RILM Abstracts of Music Literature, RILM Music Encyclopedias, Music Index with Full Text, Music Index (1970 – present).
- Flipster (https://flipster.ebsco.com/) is the next generation digital magazine solution that offers a large amount of very high-quality information in an easily accessible environment on your PC and mobile devices. Journal Coverage - business, art, music, cooking, gardening, recreation and leisure time, fashion, health and fitness, current events, etc.
- E-Book Public Library Collection covers more than 40,000 e-books name, which are specially selected according to the public library readers' needs. The collection offers popular adult and youth fiction and a wide range of educational literature in such fields as of health and fitness, games, crafts, hobbies, medicine, cooking, religion, recreation and entertainment, geography, trade, finance, family, marriage, folklore, social and public well-being, household, etc.