DEMOLA invites students to participate in projects of the Spring 2016 season (1)
Apply on www.demola.lv
Application period: 1 – 15 March 2016
Season duration: 1 March – 30 June 2016
Our partners – State Chancellery, Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture, Jūrmala City Council, Telia Latvija, DEMOLA Latvia and others challenge students to work with their cases and create innovative solutions during the new Spring 2016 season.
WHAT IS DEMOLA
DEMOLA is an international organization that facilitates co-creation projects between university students and companies, either locally or internationally. DEMOLA platform originated from Finland, but now DEMOLA projects are organized in 7 European countries.
DEMOLA PROJECT PROCESS
Multidisciplinary DEMOLA student teams work on real-life cases together with partner companies. For instance, teams create and refine business concepts, develop new products, or build demos and prototypes. DEMOLA ensures that the process is formatted, facilitated; work is systematic and runs on schedule and yields meaningful result.The partner company can purchase or license the team's creations, so there’s some money to be made as well. Partners may also want to continue the project for further development.
WHO CAN APPLY
Any student can join DEMOLA. Because we look for variety, it doesn’t matter in which degree program you are studying. DEMOLA runs on the skills, ideas, and talent of students with various backgrounds. Since DEMOLA working language is English, we also invite ERASMUS and other foreign students to participate in DEMOLA projects. Applications are open until March 15 on http://latvia.demola.net/apply. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook: DEMOLA.Latvia
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
· Unique experience of new product, service and process creation in a multidisciplinary team;
· New skills (creative thinking and design process, presentation skills, team work and others) and your talent discovery;
· Practical experience working on a real-life challenge provided by partner organization and getting useful insight into the specific field of the project;
· Business contacts and remarkable CV record;
· Option to commercialize the idea and get rewarded by project partner if the case solution is of a good quality;
· Making new friends, meeting new people and getting strong connections for future;
· Valuable life experience, personal growth and first step to start your own company.
DEMOLA Latvia is operated by PULSE HUB.