Competition for studies in the double degree programme (0)
Competition for 4 study places in the double degree programme for the academic year 2018/2019.
Full time students of the 1st study years of the professional master’s study programmes “Tourism Strategic Management”, “Business Administration” and full time students of the 2nd study years of winter intake of the professional bachelor’s study programmes “Tourism and Hospitality Management”, “Business Administration” shall be eligible to participate in the competition providing that they: have no academic debts, have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba, have an average mark not less than 7 for the previous study period (in Bachelor degree certificate).
The evaluation criteria for the competition:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period;
- Foreign language mark of the student;
Additional requirements for students of Faculty of International Tourism are available on BATIS.
The number of study places for the academic year 2018/2019 shall be divided among the respective programmes as follows:
- professional Master’s programmes “Tourism Strategic Management” - 2 study places for studies at Champagne School of Management.
- professional bachelor’s study programme “Business Administration” - 1 study place for studies at La Rochelle Business School;
- professional bachelor’s study programme “Tourism and Hospitality management” - 1 study place for studies at La Rochelle Business School.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 10th October 2018.
Students, who wish to apply for study places in the bilateral exchange programme shall submit their applications by e-mail Ieva.Ziemele@turiba.lv
The results of the competition will be announced on 12th October 2018.
The results of the competition will be published on Turiba’s webpage www.turiba.lv.