Competition for internship under the LLP/Erasmus programme (1)
The competition for 83 scholarships for Internship under the LLP/Erasmus programme for the 2nd semester of the academic year 2012/2013 shall hereby be announced in accordance with the clause 2.7. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus sub-programme of the Lifelong Learning programme.
Students of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programme and students of the 1st study year of the master’s (postgraduate) study programmes shall be eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- Have not participated in the LLP/Erasmus student placement mobility programme during the previous years;
- have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- have an Internship place and know exact dates of Internship.
The evaluation criteria for the competition shall be as follows:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period;
- additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective faculties in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus sub-programme of the Lifelong Learning programme.
The practice scholarships shall be divided among the faculties as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism- 70 scholarships;
- Faculty of Public Relations- 5 scholarships;
- Faculty of Law- 3 scholarships;
- Faculty of Business Administration- 5 scholarships.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 14th April 2013.
Students, who wish to apply for scholarships under the LLP/Erasmus Internship programme shall submit their applications to the International relations department, Room A201 or A215 or by e-mail Imants.Bergs@turiba.lv
The results of the competition shall be announced on 17th April personally to the student and published on Turiba webpage www.turiba.lv.