Competition for internship scholarships under the Erasmus+ programme (3)
The competition for 22 scholarships for Internship under the Erasmus+ programme for the 1st semester of the academic year 2018/2019 shall hereby be announced in accordance of the Regulations on Erasmus+ mobility programme.
Students of the 1st , 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programme, students of the 1st year of professional master’s programmes and students of the 1st and 2nd study year of the College study programmes shall be eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- Have not participated in the LLP/Erasmus or Erasmus+ mobility programme during more than 10 months;
- have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- have an Internship place and dates of it, it’s fixed in BATIS system and confirmed by faculty.
- Who’s internship is starting between November 1st 2018, till February 28th 2019
The evaluation criteria for the competition are as follows:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period;
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 24th October 2018.
The results of the competition will be announced on 26th October 2018 published on Turiba’s web page www.turiba.lv.