Competition for Erasmus+ scholarships for the first semester of the academic year 2017/2018 has been announced (3)
The competition for 25 study places and scholarships under the Erasmus + programme for the 1st semester of the academic year 2017/2018 has been announced in accordance with the clause 2.6. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus+ programme.
Students of the 1st , 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programme and students of the 1st study year of the master’s (postgraduate) study programmes are eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- Previous participation in LLP/Erasmus and Erasmus+ programmes is no longer than 9 months;
- have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- have an average mark not less than 7 for the previous study period.
The evaluation criteria for the competition are as follows:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period (for master students- from Bachelor diploma);
- Foreign language mark of the student;
- additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective faculties in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus+ programme.
Additional criteria for students of Faculty of International Tourism are available on BATIS.
The study places are divided among the faculties as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism: 9 places;
- Faculty of Communication: 5 places;
- Faculty of Law: 2 places;
- Faculty of Business Administration: 9 places.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 10th March 2017.
Students, who wish to apply for study places and scholarships under the Erasmus+ study programme shall submit their applications to the International relations department, Rooms C201 or by e-mail Ieva.Ziemele@turiba.lv
The results of the competition will be announced on 14th March 2017 on webpage www.turiba.lv.
List of partner universities is available here.