Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University invite students to compete for the Baden-Württemberg Stipendium (14)
Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) invite students to compete for the Baden-Württemberg Stipendium for a semester abroad during the 2017-2018 academic year at the Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg in Villingen-Schwenningen.
The Baden-Württemberg Stipendium is a scholarship funded by the Baden-Württemberg Stiftung, a non-profit organisation which strives to promote a lively and sustainable state of Baden-Württemberg. This foundation aims to strengthen international cooperation between the state of Baden-Württemberg and the rest of the world through our partner institutions and exchange pro-grams.
Each selected scholarship recipient will be awarded €500 per month for one semester abroad (3 or 4 months).
To apply for the Baden-Württemberg Stipendium students have to fulfill all of the following requirements:
1. Good or excellent grade-point averages.
2. Foreign language competency in German or English.
3. A particular interest in extra-curricular involvement at their university and in the community.
Please note: Scholarship recipients may not receive any other scholarships (e.g. ERASMUS) for their time at our university.
Students have to apply online for the Baden-Württemberg scholarship with the following link:
www.bws-world.de/application/register.php. Choose English version, program line: BWS University students, your university in Baden-Württemberg: "DHBW Villingen-Schwenningen".
After that you will receive a password per e-mail and can log in to the data-base to complete the application.
Students are required to upload the following documents:
- motivation letter (1-2 pages)
- letter of recommendation
- proof of language proficiency (English or German)
- transcript of records
- The deadlines for applications are:
- 31 March 2017 for the Fall Semester 2017
- Scholarship recipients will be selected by a team here at the Duale Hochschule Villingen-Schwenningen.