Apply for the Mentor Program (60)
The Faculty of Business Administration of Turiba University within study process offers the Mentor Program for young entrepreneurs. Students of the Faculty of Business Administration, prospective and young entrepreneurs, have the opportunity to receive advice and support from a mentor - an experienced entrepreneur.
The mentor program includes 10 experienced and successful entrepreneurs, including graduates of the Turiba University:
• Einārs Giels - Head of Quality Systems of Ltd "Cross Timber Systems", Head of Quality Systems of Ltd “Arvels”,Manager of information systems and manager of investment projects, www.biznesakonsultacijas.lv the main Business Consultant;
• Visvaldis Trokša - director of Ltd "Poligrāfijas grupa Mūkusala";
• Uldis Klaperis - Chairman of the Board of Ltd "Roadeks";
• Intars Šupiņš - Director of Ltd "Aperte";
• Silva Jeromanova-Maura – Head of Ltd “Silja”;
• Valdis Janovs - Owner of Ltd “ Janne”;
• Andris Vanags - Chairman of the Board of AS “Sakret Holdings”, Director of Ltd "Sakret";
• Aiva Vīksna - Vice-President of LDDK, Chairman of the Board of Ltd "Lietišķās informācijas dienests";
• Zane Driņķe – The Dean of BAT UVF, Member of the Board of Ltd “Next Maritime Baltic”;
• Einārs Corndorfs - Owner of JSC "Bonas Lt";
• Renāte Cāne - lecturer at the Turiba University.
Everyone interested are welcomed to apply for the program by contacting the secretary of mentor association- Kristīne Ulle by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info HERE.