Apply for a study place and scholarship under the Erasmus + programme (0)
The competition for 30 study places and scholarships under the Erasmus + programme for the 1st semester of the academic year 2016/2017 shall hereby be announced in accordance with the clause 2.6. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus+ programme.
Students of the 1st , 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programme and students of the 1st study year of the master’s (postgraduate) study programmes shall be eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- Previous participation in LLP/Erasmus and Erasmus+ programmes is no longer than 9 months;
- have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- have an average mark not less than 7 for the previous study period.
The evaluation criteria for the competition:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period (for master students- from Bachelor diploma);
- Foreign language mark of the student;
- additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective faculties in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus+ programme.
The study places are divided among the faculties as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism: 10 places;
- Faculty of Communication: 7 places;
- Faculty of Law: 3 places;
- Faculty of Business Administration: 10 places.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 11th March 2016.
Students, who wish to apply for study places and scholarships under the Erasmus+ study programme shall submit their applications to the International relations department, Rooms A213, A214 or A215 or by e-mail Laura.Grike@turiba.lv
The results of the competition shall be announced on 15th March 2016 published on Turiba’s webpage www.turiba.lv.
The list with the partner universities is available here.
Additional requirements for students of Faculty of International Tourism are published on BATIS.