Announcement to Apply for Competition in Studies of Double Degree Program (6)
According Clause 2.5 of the Regulation on the Study Procedure for Double Degree Studies, competition for 3 study places in double degree programs in the spring semester of the academic year 2016/2017 has been announced.
Following full time professional master program 1st year full time students of the program “Tourism Strategic Management”, full time 1st year students of the professional master study program “Business Administration” are allowed to take part in the competition:
- who have no study debts for the previous study period;
- who have no financial obligations with the University;
- whose average grade for the previous study period is not lower than 7 (the average grade of bachelor studies is being evaluated);
- according to clause 2.4.3. of the Regulation on the Study Procedure for Double Degree Program, additional requirements for students selection may be determined.
Evaluation criteria of the competition:
- student’s average grade for the previous study period;
- student’s grade in a foreign language;
- evaluation of criterion additionally determined by faculties.
Additional requirements for students of Faculty of International Tourism are available on BATIS.
Study places for programs in academic year 2016/2017 are determined as follows:
- in professional master study program “Strategic Tourism Management” – 1 place for studies in Champaign School of Management;
- in professional master study program “Business Administration” – 2 places for studies in La Rochelle Business School.
Term of submitting applications for the competition - 12 October 2016.
Term for announcing results of the competition: 14 October 2016. Results will be published in the University webpage www.turiba.lv.