Announcement of the Competition in Studies of Erasmus+ Program (15)
According to Clause 2.6 of the Regulation on Studies and Internship in Erasmus+ program, competition for 16 study places and scholarships in Erasmus+ program has been announced in the 2nd semester of the study year 2016/2017.
Following bachelor program 2rd and 3rd year students and master program 1st year students are allowed to take part in the competition:
- whose previous participation in LLP/Erasmus and Erasmus+ programs in previous years does not exceed 9 months;
- who have no study debts for the previous study period;
- who have no outstanding financial obligations with the University;
- whose average grade for the previous study period is not lower than 7.
Evaluation criteria of the competition:
- average grade of a student for the previous study period (for master study program students – average grade of bachelor study program);
- student’s grade in a foreign language;
- according to clause 2.4.3. of the Regulation on Studies and Internship in Erasmus+ program, additional requirements for students selection may be determined.
Additional requirements for students of Faculty of International Tourism are available on BATIS.
Study places per faculties are divided as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism: 5 places;
- Faculty of Communication: 3 places;
- Faculty of Law: 3 places;
- Faculty of Business Administration: 5 places.
Term of the competition - 12 October 2016.
Term for announcing results of the competition: 14 October 2016, by announcing results in the University webpage.