Announced competition for studies under the Erasmus+ programme (0)
The competition for 31 study places and scholarships under the Erasmus + programme for the 2nd semester of the academic year 2019/2020 is announced.
Students of the 1st , 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programme and students of the 1st study year of the master’s (postgraduate) study programmes is eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- Previous participation in LLP/Erasmus and Erasmus+ programmes is no longer than 9 months;
- Have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- Have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- Have an average mark not less than 7 for the previous study period.
The evaluation criteria for the competition is as follows:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period (for master students- from Bachelor diploma);
- Foreign language mark of the student;
- Additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective faculties in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus+ programme.
The study places is divided among the faculties as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism -11 places;
- Faculty of Communication - 6 places;
- Faculty of Law -3 places;
- Faculty of Business Administration - 11 places.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is 14th October 2019.
Students, who wish to apply for study places and scholarships under the Erasmus+ study programme shall submit their applications to the International relations department by e-mail: Maija.Viksne@turiba.lv
The results of the competition will be announced on 16th October 2019 and published on Turiba’s webpage: www.turiba.lv.