Announced competition for studies under the Erasmus+ programme for the 1st semester of the Academic Year 2015/2016 (5)
The competition for 30 study places and scholarships under the Erasmus + programme for the 1st semester of the academic year 2015/2016 shall hereby be announced in accordance with the clause 2.6. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus+ programme.
Students of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programme and students of the 1st study year of the master’s (postgraduate) study programmes shall be eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- Previous participation in LLP/Erasmus and Erasmus+ programmes is no longer than 9 months;
- have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- have an average mark not less than 7 for the previous study period.
The evaluation criteria for the competition shall be as follows:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period;
- Foreign language mark of the student;
- Additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective faculties in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus + programme.
The study places shall be divided among the faculties as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism: 10 places (additional requirements);
- Faculty of Communication: 8 places;
- Faculty of Law: 3 places;
- Faculty of Business Administration: 9 places.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 6 March 2015.
Students, who wish to apply for study places and scholarships under the Erasmus+ study programme shall submit their applications to the International relations department, Rooms A213, A214 or A215 or by e-mail Laura.Grike@turiba.lv
The results of the competition shall be announced on 11 March 2015 published on Turiba’s webpage www.turiba.lv.