Announced competition for studies under the Erasmus+ KA107 programme (0)
The competition for 1 study place in Georgia and scholarship under the Erasmus + KA107 programme for the 2nd semester is announced in accordance with the clause 2.6. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus+ programme.
Students of the 1st , 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programme “Tourism and Hospitality Management” shall be eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- Previous participation in LLP/Erasmus and Erasmus+ programmes is no longer than 9 months;
- Have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- Have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- Have an average mark not less than 7 for the previous study period.
The evaluation criteria for the competition is as follows:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period (for master students- from Bachelor diploma);
- Foreign language mark of the student;
- Additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective faculties in accordance with the clause 2.4.3. of the Regulations on procedure for studies and practice under the Erasmus+ programme.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 14th October 2019.
Students, who wish to apply for study places and scholarships under the Erasmus+ study programme shall submit their applications to the International relations department by e-mail: Maija.Viksne@turiba.lv
Application form here.
The results of the competition will be announced on 16th October 2019 and published on Turiba’s webpage www.turiba.lv.