Announced competition for internship scholarships under the Erasmus+ programme (0)
The competition for 24 scholarships for Internship under the Erasmus+ programme for the 2nd semester of the academic year 2019/2020 is announced in accordance with the clause 2.9.1. of the Regulations on Erasmus+ mobility programme.
Students of the 1st , 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programme, students of the 1st year of professional master’s programmes and students of the 1st and 2nd study year of the College study programmes are eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- Have not participated in the LLP/Erasmus or Erasmus+ mobility programme during more than 10 months;
- Have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- Have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- Have an Internship place and dates of it, it’s fixed in BATIS system and confirmed by faculty.
- Internship is starting between November 1st 2019, till February 29th 2020
The evaluation criteria for the competition is as follows:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 15th October 2019.
The results of the competition will be announced on 16th October 2019 and published on Turiba’s web page: www.turiba.lv.