Announced competition for internship scholarships under the Erasmus+ programme 2nd semester of the Academic Year 2014/2015 (0)
The competition for 42 scholarships for Internship under the Erasmus+ programme for the 2nd semester of the academic year 2014/2015 shall hereby be announced in accordance with the clause 2.7. of the Regulations on Erasmus+ mobility programme.
Students of the 1st , 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programme and students of the 1st and 2nd study year of the College study programmes shall be eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- Have not participated in the LLP/Erasmus or Erasmus+ mobility programme during more than 10 months;
- have no academic debts for the previous study period;
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- have an Internship place and dates of it.
The evaluation criteria for the competition shall be as follows:
- Average mark of the student during the previous study period
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 10 April, 2015.
Students, who wish to apply for study places and scholarships under the Erasmus+ Internship programme shall submit their applications to the International relations department, Room A213. Applications must be accepted by Faculty.
The results of the competition shall be announced on 13 April, 2015 published on Turiba’s web page www.turiba.lv.